Friday, May 8, 2009

Staples in Your Closet

The subject of what should be in your closet came up again today. When I say staples, I mean something that makes you feel really pulled together, something that allows you to look amazing in less than 5 minutes and something that won't look dated next season. There are a couple of staples that every woman would benefit from having regardless of her shape or style. Great jeans and the perfect black pants.

I wrote a blog last year about Miracle Jeans. I love these jeans...they fit about 85% of the women who try them on. That is a miracle in itself. I won't go on and on about these. You can read my older blog to find out more.

The perfect black pants are what I really want to talk about. I love the idea of drawing attention to the face after the initial perusal of an outfit. If the pants are too dramatic then they draw the eye down below the waist. That's not usually where we want someone's focus to be. So, I found these pants that are smooth, flattering and look terribly expensive. There are a variety of styles, 3 fabrics and 3 lengths. So, really, no matter what your shape or lifestyle, you can find a pair of these pants to work. Even though they look expensive they are wash and dry. Plus, they are wrinkle resistant. If you are a busy working woman, a mom or a traveler you won't find a better option.

Check them out at http://www.krazylarrypants.com/

No comments: