Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pink Capri Pants

For those of you who read my blog regularly you will probably be shaking your head and wondering what has gotten into me. I mean, pink capri pants, what is that about? Well, it really is about something completely different than pink capri pants.

I am so fortunate to be walking with a lovely group of women in the Race for the Cure. When I sent out my note to friends and family asking them for their support, I got many back saying that they had participated or donated for a long time. That really impressed me.

I've been working with women for years now in regards to their appearance. I have to say that I am shocked by the number of women who have faced breast cancer. We all know someone, we all have heard the survivor stories and we all hope that it will never be us.

With that said, I heard a story of a 10 year old girl who was diagnosed with breast cancer. What????? Does she even have breasts? This sent an alarm clear through my body. If the danger of breast cancer is starting at such a young age then we must step up our efforts to stop this horrible disease.

Every little thing that we do makes a difference. That's why I am doing something a little different. In addition to being a part of Race for the Cure, I am going to donate $10 for every pair of pink capri pants, pink ankle pants or pink pants that I sell until the end of the year.

If you have been looking for a pair of pink pants then this is your opportunity to get what you want and help to stop the spread of breast cancer.

Visit www.krazylarrypants.com or www.anatomyofstyle.com to purchase your pink pants!

No comments: